TM piston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM piston

Hey, I'm having trouble removing the spring from the piston. From what mechbox.com has told me I have to unscrew the head, but it seems to just keep turning. Not sure what to do other than drill but that seems a bit sketchy.

Nuke

Re: TM piston

as you said unscrewing the head should remove.
    the screw thats in the piston head must be a loose fit preventing this from happening.
    in the centre of the piston head should be a very small hole open this up untill the screw is visiable then use a screwdriver.
    be carefull when reasembling to locate the pin on the ally block which holds the old spring into the hole in the piston.
    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Will I need this pin? Since a new spring is going in and it won't be connected like the stock marui ones it doesn't need to be connected to the piston? Thanks for the help

Comment

you will need the block IF using the original piston head, but if replacing it then you shouldnt need it

Comment

as above the block that holds the old spring also holds the cylinder head on via the screw you are trying to remove so you will need to keep if only replacing the spring
          m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Okay finished. Will making that hole bigger make any difference to the performance of the piston? If it does then I might go for a new piston head since it just screws on.
            Thanks again guys

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nuke Find out more about Nuke
            Working...
            X