• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS m4 hop

can i buy a TM hop rubber (bucking and nub) will that fit on my M4

if any one knows would be a good help thanks

Re: ICS m4 hop

never owned a ICS.. but i would say yes.. the only thing that the rubber might do is make the fit a little tighter which could increase the FPS .. but generally hop rubbers a hop rubber.. ICS normally focus on doing different style pistons and other shizzle... which is rather annoying. :*(

Comment

thanks mate

Comment

Originally posted by sam_D View Post
        can i buy a TM hop rubber (bucking and nub) will that fit on my M4

if any one knows would be a good help thanks
        No problem I use tm rubber in my m4 - goof results
        The only problem you have with ics is the actual hop unit,
        They can not be changed but are good anyway.

Comment

The hop can be changed butit requires some modding. I think the systema hop unit is the best one to go for though there is nothing worng with the stock ICS hop unit anyway. The rubber is standard marui style so you can use pretty much anything, I changed mine for a Ultimate rubber recently though it seems a bit crap so far.

@skullfacedinfidel....The standard ICS piston is the same as any other in a V2 gearbox. The piston head can be a little difficult to remove but thats about it. Most parts that you would want to upgrade in ICS M4's are marui compatable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sam_D i airsoft every week and also marshal at my local site I would encourage people local to Nottinghamshire to come and have a blast down at phoenix if you have not already, in my opinion and my others this is the leading site for airsoft, for many miles around. The marshals are extremal fair and very professional, we also have a onsite shop where you can buy any guns and accessory's we have to offer. Hear is a link to the phoenix airsoft website. http://www.phoenix-airsoft.co.uk/ Find out more about sam_D
          Working...
          X