G36c not firing bbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36c not firing bbs

Hi i recently took apart my jg g36c it took me about 2 months to get it back together and now it wont fire bbs when i fire them and take the mag out all the ones that have been fire just fall out.

Re: G36c not firing bbs

What did you actually take apart (i.e. did you dismantle the gearbox as well?)
    Depending on how deep you went it could be one of a few things - hop unit being upside down being one that's quite easy to do on the G36 (when I got by mate into airsofting he did this a lot - still does if he's rushing and not paying attention :P).
    Could also be the hop is on too much - depending on the unit set up it is possible to put the hop on so much hop that the bbs cannot physically get through the gap.
    Could be something in the gearbox (i.e. tappet plate broken, or nozzle broken or perhaps one of the gears is broken)

Need a bit more info really, how much did you take apart, got any bits left over, if you could get a picture pointing at the hop unit (just take the magwel out) that would rule it being the wrong way round out.

Comment

I took it fully apart lol. i havent had the hop dismantled just the gearbox. Ill get pics when my camera charges

Thanks for reply

Iain

Comment

Here is that picture that shows the air nozzle
        Attached Files

Comment

When you pull the trigger does the air nozzle move? if not you have either not attached it to the tappet plate or forgot to include the tappet plate spring.

That sir would be your most likely cause.

Comment

It does a little bit

Comment

Does the air nozzle make contact with the hop unit when u fire it?

Comment

Originally posted by Steveuknotts View Post
                Does the air nozzle make contact with the hop unit when u fire it?
                No not really well it dosent go inside it ?

Comment

Does mag mag sit properly? Also does the air nozzle move backwards freely? Also have u tried fitting a selector chip

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/trialsiain thats my youtube channel look at the 2 videos, For some reason the gearbox has kick aswell :S

Comment

Dit you hake the hop unit apart?

Comment

watched the vid . its the tappet plate spring you havent put it back on properly
                        you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Originally posted by Barlow

alcohol + man up + lowered amibitions = lots of sex^2 = ex-who?

Comment

Originally posted by richj View Post
                          Dit you hake the hop unit apart?
                          Yea i did before just because i was curious to see how it all worked :L

Comment

are you stupid. dont take stuff apart if you dont know what your doing it will only end in disaster and gearboxes are supposed to have "kick" bit obvious plus the air nosel has to go in the hop unti or it wont work isnt that obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
                              are you stupid. dont take stuff apart if you dont know what your doing it will only end in disaster and gearboxes are supposed to have "kick" bit obvious plus the air nosel has to go in the hop unti or it wont work isnt that obvious?
                              Ok sorry im not good enough for yuu i had to learn sometime, i found a good way to get it back together and have it open infront of me now...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
                              Working...
                              X