Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mp7 problems (not firing)

Hi
    i have a galaxy Mp7 but it wont work everytime i pull the trigger it makes a quiet click and a small vibration as if it wants to fire but is jammed
    i have never owned an Mp7 before and am unsure about disassembling and reassembling the gun
    also the leaver (cocking leaver) which is used to display the hop unit is jammed and wont move

can someone please help by telling me what is wrong with the gun and a guide to disassembly and reassembly would be amazing but if not any help will be much appreciated.

thanks

Re: Mp7 problems (not firing)

take off the two front ris rails, take off the top rail, take off the fire selector and fake bolt release, and take off the stock...... the two parts of the body now seperate

the gearbox and hop stay on the right hand side of the gun

Comment

ok thanks you will try that :D

does anyone have any ideas to what is causing the problem? and how to fix it?

cheers

Comment

It will either be the fact your battery doesn't have enough power to make the turn (IE the piston is all the way back and the motor is struggling to finish the cycle), there is a jam in the gearbox or the motor is adjusted too high. Most likely to be one of the first two if you haven't been tinkering with it
        TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
        Tokyo Marui P90
        HFC M9 Special Forces
        KSC Glock 18c

Comment

a simpler way to tak eit apart would be to slide the stock out, remove the two rear pins, pull the but off, then you can just pull the gearbox out.
          back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

XcrazyXchickenX Find out more about XcrazyXchickenX
          Working...
          X