• Show
Clear All

• Lipo problem

My lipo has gon bust
    What do I do with it

Bin job? Or........?
    I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Re: Lipo problem

supposadly keep it in very salty water until it stops bubling, can take hours to days to finish then safely bin it in a propper battery bin :/

Comment

or take to local council tip who all have facilities for disposing of batteries

Comment

Thanks I think its to late to put it in salty water as its been a fair few hours now
        Ill take it today
        Thanks guys

Comment

ok...... im planning on getting some new firefoxes today (two in fact, buying firefox for the size....it fits nicely)
          ive got a blue firefox (one now) but i see black ones ?
          whats the difference?

Comment

Ones blue ones black
            sigpic

Comment

I find VP to be much much better then firefox lipo wise and if you don`t need a nun-chuck or special shape then lipo`s for rc planes are normally a lot cheaper.

Saying that I`ve had an 11.1v firefox nun-chuck for ages now and its done ok but the vp`s just seam better made, but saying that I`ve had some hobby king lipos way way longer then any of my airsoft brand lipo`s and there still ok and people call hobbyking bats crap.

Oh heads up if you have a dead lipo and you have a car mechanics near by that your on good terms with most of them will have lead acid batteries to get rid of anyway so won`t mind sticking your "tiny" lipo on there pile of bats to be collected.
              sigpic
              Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gezer love airsoft and getting to know everything about it as a sport and the great friends that we meet. Find out more about gezer
              Working...
              X