Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

G&G G2010 (F2000) not firing, any help appreciated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G G2010 (F2000) not firing, any help appreciated!

Hey guys,

Airsoft newbie here - so any help in layman's terms would be appreciated.

I bought a second hand G&G G2010 and it arrived earlier in the week. When I fist unpacked the gun and set it all up it didn't fire. Its made all the noises you would expect - but didn't fire BB's. I removed the upper and slipped the inner barrel out to clear and potentially blocked BB's (there was nothing). Put it all back together and put the mag in. Gave it a good bang into the mag well and low and behold it fired a few shots and stopped. Then suddenly it starting firing fine.

I put the gun away as I knew I would be buying a new mag today (G&G High Cap 450rds).

Went to fire it today, and nothing, there is compressed air coming out the nozzle, felt the pressure coming from friends guns and it was the same so I don't think its a loss of pressure. The BB's just don't seem to be feeding into the chamber to be fired.

Interestingly - I took the upper off and put the mag in, and all the BB's held in the wind up chamber fired into the body of the gun - so I don't think its an issue with magazines.

Hope that's enough info to offer up some solutions, if not just ask and I will try to help!

The seller says the gun fired before he posted it - and I have no reason to doubt it as he has a high feedback and has always been honest with me throughout trade.

About the Author

Collapse

Hovis Find out more about Hovis
Working...
X