l85 piston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• l85 piston?

well, soon i am swapping my vsr for a l85. the guys already told me that the pistons broken and that it takes a longer piston.

i was wondering, will it take another piston from like a m14 gearbox?

im not an expert on sa80s so please be kind

cheers MKE
    sharpshooter,not sniper.

Re: l85 piston?

Takes a piston from a PSG-1 gearbox
    TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
    Tokyo Marui P90
    HFC M9 Special Forces
    KSC Glock 18c

Comment

best bet mate , replace for the upgraded piston and spacer set , the standard SA80 piston is 18teeth and the upgraded is a normal 14teeth V2/V3 piston with a 10mm spacer then the piston head , dont risk putting another 18tooth piston back inside spend 25 quid for the upgrade kit

Comment

The standard M14 piston isn't any different from the other V2/3

I would not advise using a PSG-1/V4 specific piston simply due to the fact the the teeth are half width (all psg-1 gear sets are very high torque, so they take a similar form to UTU/"infinite" torque gear sets that require half width teeth, they have the lower bias and the sector gear has the upper, not to mention that there aren't any really good pistons out there for the PSG1.

Most SR25 Pistons will also fit as standard, but id advise taking the 10mm spacer route as it would give you a far wider range of pistons to choose from.
        dsgdreamteam

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

portermush SORRY IF I DONT REPLY TO PMS< I DONT GO ON THIS MUCH ANYMORE :) Find out more about portermush
        Working...
        X