More m14 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More m14 problems

Basically it will fire one shot fine and then no more. The air nozzle doesn't return to its normal position again when the gun is fully assembled, but when its just the gearbox it returns absolutely fine every time. Anyone have any ideas about this?

Have you checked the spring on the tappet plate
    Preview
    Armoury:
    - Magpul PTS Masada
    - KJworks KC02
    - TM P226
    - KWA Glock 17

Comment

Re: More m14 problems

It is slightly bent at one end but it hasn't made a difference before, i will try and find a replacement and see if that works thanks for the reply

Comment

Ok update i have replaced the tappet spring and it slightly helped but it still doesn't work. The bb's are jamming nearly every other shot and there is a huge lack of power just before they jam. the hop up is completely off as well. Any help would be appreciated

Comment

Hmm sounds similar to the problem I had with my M4. The hop packing hardly allowed the bb to fee into the barrel.

A quick fix, stretch the hop packing over the barrel and heat with hot water or a lighter (try to to burn it)

Let it cool and it should leave a bigger gap for the bb to go through. Get some floss or cotton to tie around the hop packing over the barrel to increase the air seal.

Before doing this, try and drop a bb through the hop. Packing, if it doesn't get stuck the do not do the above.
          Preview
          Armoury:
          - Magpul PTS Masada
          - KJworks KC02
          - TM P226
          - KWA Glock 17

Comment

Ok i shall give this a try and then after that its off to a tech if it still doesn't work
            Thanks for the help

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Slothman556 Find out more about Slothman556
            Working...
            X