Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My AUG trigger

hi all

i have a jg AUG and the trigger is starting to fell a bit odd on single shot
    i assume most people know how an AUG works, so when i am firing on single every now and then the trigger gets stuck and to correct it i have to pull it really hard back on to automatic and i frees up again

any info on if it happened to you and what you can do to sort it out will be very much appreciated because my aug is my pride and joy

regards barny

Re: My AUG trigger

Hard to say without opening it up, might be something simple like the trigger spring is damaged or getting caught up. Maybe even just a bit of grit!

Have you looked in the gearbox?

Comment

no i an not that confident on augs but i might have a quick peak

regards barny

Comment

It's basically a V3 with a funny trigger mech (well two!).

If you're ok in normal gearboxes will be no problem.

Comment

ok thanks i will take look

barny

Comment

is it the gearbox or the body? often the mech in the body can get a bit dodgy, there is a return srping on the top if you slip the top reciver off that can be a bit crud and casue the physical trigger to stick back maybe that.

to remove the gear box is pretty easy try it outside the gun if ned be to determine what is at fault the body or the mechbox.

Comment

Hey i dunno if you still need help but i have an aug and i just took the upper but if, the barrel hop ect. y pulling out the body pin then sprayed some oil/lube onto the trigger spring and it was fine, i had that trouble aswell

thanks
              Anyone else on here play at unreal airsoft?

Comment

Its a gay design im having this trouble also, Basically when you pull the trigger back you push a long bit of metal that pushes on the gear box trigger and mine also seems to slip off or sound like its not connecting correctly.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

beechey amelia is my gorgeous Find out more about beechey
                Working...
                X