Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

DBoys MK12 MOD 1 SPR - is it worth upgrading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DBoys MK12 MOD 1 SPR - is it worth upgrading?

Hi guys

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I figured it is pretty technical!

I have one of these in the cupboard that I bought for cheap. It has a few cosmetic issues that I plan to fix up (such as a new stock etc) but I was thinking about using it as a bit of a project and doing some internal upgrades. (I was planning this before I knew what make it was, hence this thread as I have my own doubts about DBoys anyway!).

My question is, is it worth spending any money trying to upgrade the internals of it?

I am not interested in what people's opinions are of DBoys generally, so don't bother. However if you can give me an honest unbiased answer as to why it is a good/bad thing to do (with reasons!) that would be great!

Thanks
    Luke
    When I:

Buy: I live in Guernsey, but postage is the same as to the UK - see Royal Mail website

Sell: I will only hold a sale item for a MAXIMUM of 1 week PROVIDED THAT a 20% deposit (of full asking price) is paid within 24 hours of the request.

Re: DBoys MK12 MOD 1 SPR - is it worth upgrading?

If you're going to strip it out and replace the internals then it will preform just as well as one of the better MK12s available, the externals just won't be as nice. Send me a PM and I will point you in the right direction for info on this sort of thing!

Stalker.
    WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LukeMauger Find out more about LukeMauger
    Working...
    X