Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ics cxp 08 rof

Hi

Just wondering how to up the rof a bit on my cxp?
    its running a 7.2 lipo atm, would a 11.2 lipo do it without blowing it to bits
    or is there an easyer option.

Cheers for the impending replys

Mike
    Originally posted by Coz
    If you fart, take a chrono reading

I was told today in conversation by a gun tech that the ICS will not take any large battery type as they simply shred the gearbox. I would also like to know the answer to this as I too would like mine higher and use the same battery type as you
    MAGPUL MASADA - 5 BURST SHOTGUN - SL9 FOR SALE

Comment

Re: ics cxp 08 rof

I've used 11.1 in both my full stock ICS M4 and my ICS commando for god knows how many games with no problems what so ever. I fitted a mosfet to both guns to prolong the life of the trigger contacts at there is some arcing.

ICS made a video of their gearbox with an 11.1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4QQ6Bhyj6k
      I doubt they would put it up there for all to see, basically encouraging the use of them if they weren't up to the task.

Comment

what type of mosfet did you fit?
        Originally posted by Coz
        If you fart, take a chrono reading

Comment

DOnt mean to be nit picking, but its a 7.4v lipo and 11.1v lipo as each cell on a lipo is 3.7v

Comment

I fitted a Venaras non braking to my commando and an airFET braking mosfet to the M4.
            Both were easy to fit, the Venaras came with the extra wiring needed.
            Both have been going strong for the best part of 2 years with 11.1 lipos.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mikey549 Find out more about mikey549
            Working...
            X