TM M14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM M14

Just picked up a 2nd hand TM M14 with G&P EBR kit. The gun chrono's at 290/295fps. From what i have read up on this is the norm for a TM of this type, unmolested. I am looking to put a 6.01tbb in it as i want to use it as my sharp shooter. Question is, a Madbull 6.01mm x 455mm do the job or do they take a different type of barrel like a VSR?
    TM P226 Custom, G&P Magpul M4 MOE CQB, Magpul ACR.

It's whats inside that counts!

Re: TM M14

A TM M14 takes regular AEG barrels, PM me if you want more info on building a DMR M14 as it's what I do
    WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

No, TM/cyma m14's take a barrel with a different cut, Vanaras and modify barrels will fit though and so will promethius think

Comment

now thats some conflicting comments.......

Comment

My bad, I wasn't clear, a standard M14 barrel is cut differently, however, regular AEG barrels can fit, the hop unit just needs modding so that the C clips sit correctly!
          WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Oh man, that not cool. I just ordered a madbull 6.01mm. Are there walk throughs that show you how to mod it?

Comment

I've also heard that 6.01s are good for accuracy, but 6.03 is better for range.
              Though that advice was regarding pistols. I'm not sure how that relates to long guns.

Comment

Why bother with a New barrel? It comes with .05 as standard...not really much in the way of complaints about it. What you "might" actual gain from a new barrel isn't really worth the price tag. Just my 2 cents...

Ben
                "As the Great Warrior poet Ice Cube once said, when the day does not require an AK it is good"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MrFunk Find out more about MrFunk
                Working...
                X