deans wired mosfets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deans wired mosfets?

im looking to get one for my toptech m16, can mosfets be wired for deans?
    Dead or alive....your coming with me

Re: deans wired mosfets?

Yes, you can wire them to what ever you want.

Comment

thanks man! regarding wireing them to deans how would i do it? :P

Comment

You would just need to cut the old connector off, if there is one. Strip back a few mm of insulation from the cables, slide on the heatshrink, pre tin the ends of the cable and of the deans connector, then hold the cable one the correct pin of the deans connector (they are marked), hold the soldering iron there for a few seconds untill the solders melted and they are soldered together, wait a bit for it to cool down, slide the heatshrink up over and shrink it down with a lighter or the soldering iron. Dont get it too hot or it will split and come off. Alos dont make the solder where connected to the deans too big or you wont get the heatshrink over.

Comment

thanks mate. im going to have to try it. what would u recommend is the best mosfet out there?

Comment

I have a piece of string, would you like to know how long it is?

Seriously though, it depends on what you mean by a 'mosfet'. If you want a controller which also has mosfet switching then I think the AWS Airsoft Raptor is the best out there. If you just want a switch then I would go for either an extreme fire (including the clones if the parts are the same as the original) or if space is really tight maybe an AWS Airsoft Stealth.

(Both of the AWS units replace the trigger switch so you also get a micro-switch trigger)

There are lots of options out there and plenty of simple designs if you fancy making your own (!)

What do you want it to do and how much space is there to fit one?
            Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
            Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

well i want something that can prolong the gears of my gun, also have selective fire modes. i want to protect my gears from over spinning.

Comment

bump

Comment

get your self a basic mosfet which will give faster trigger responce and prevent dangerous spikes from going to the motor. you can get them from www.baye.co.uk called airfet around £12 they work great.
                  Signature Removed: Please read the forum rules

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

god84 Find out more about god84
                  Working...
                  X