bbs curve to the right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bbs curve to the right

i just bought a tm styer aug second hand and have noticed that the bbs curve to the right after about 25m.

what is causing this and how do i stop it
    sigpic

Re: bbs curve to the right

Something in the hop - check to see if the barrel got twisted a little when it went in to the outer barrel. This can sauce some damage to the hop-up rubber which can produce this effect.

At least, that's what it was on mine.

Comment

You have made sure it's not wind first haven't you? Sounds sill but TBH most of the time it's the cause. Fire the gun in the other direction and see if they curve the other way.

Comment

Could be a million and one things really. Give the barrel a clean, and take apart and reassemble the hop up unit. All it takes is a slightly wonky hop, or dirt on one side of barrel to put an odd spin on it.

Finally, check your firing position, a lot of people tilt the gun towards them slightly when firing. This again can mean the hop "up" actually hop "to the side a bit".

Comment

klkl am just about to put a 6.03 barrel in it so i will check the hopup unit then thanks alot guys
          sigpic

Comment

Classic symptom of the barrel slightly twisted to the right so rotate it to the left/anti clockwise it should resolve the problem but as mentioned already ensure the barrel is clean.
            "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JDMO nm really just sit about untill the next airsoft game day Find out more about JDMO
            Working...
            X