G&P Sentry gearbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P Sentry gearbox

Alright guys, my senty works fine on auto but when I switch to semi and fire quickly my gearbox locks up then I have to switch back to full auto. It used to happen very rarely but now around every three shots? Another thing to mention and not to brag but I have a very quick trigger finger and I notice that sometimes I pull to quick so that the gearbox only half engages, it's usually after that that it locks. The gun itself has quite a quick rof. Anyone have any advice?
    Get it right roon ye!

Re: G&P Sentry gearbox

What battery are you running, are you noticing any out of the ordinary sounds coming from the motor, does it feel like the switch from semi to full and vice versa is a little to easy, ie little to no resistance in the selector?

Comment

Hello mate, I had a look earlier and I believe the problem was the battery, for some reason it hadn't charged as it should have. Tried my other one and it seemed to do the trick.
      Get it right roon ye!

Comment

Semi auto lock on a M4, alwasy happens, bad design, I just do what you do, whack it into full auto and fire a few rounds and its good to go again
        AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

My first thought was the battery, nine times out of ten if I find a problem I switch the battery first to see if it fixes the problem, keep an eye on it though just in case.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Barlow My names William, I'm 24 and I'm an airsoftaholic Find out more about Barlow
          Working...
          X