G&P sentry issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P sentry issues

Right so i got a new G&P sentry used it a couple times now and for some reason it seem the mags arent feeding. Now at first i thought it might be the mags so i got some new ones and the same thing is happening. It fires occoasionaly but then stops feeding i take the mag out they release bb's fine put it back in nothing. Any ideas?
    Looking for a Harris style Bipod with 20mm RIS mount.

Re: G&P sentry issues

Mine got jammed up in the hop with a certain brand of BB's.

Changed brand and all was hunky dorey again.
    sigpic

LIFE is FUBAR

Comment

Hmmmm doesnt seem like a jam. will try some diffrent bb's tommorow. I was wondering weather its got anything to do with the way the mag sits in the magwell.

Comment

Is the nozzle moving backwards and forwards like it should? If you take the mag out and look up the feed tube into the hop unit, you should see the nozzle pop back then forward again when you fire.
        Buy my stuff!

Comment

have a look over your hop rubber , strip the hop down give it a clean and look for any damage and rebuild
          Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Worked out that piston isn't moving all the way back to let the mags load into the chamber.

Comment

Booyakasha.

Could be a broken tappet plate. If it sounds sketchy it may be middle piston teeth or even sector gear teeth have detached themselves.

Either way thats a gb out job.
              Buy my stuff!

Comment

Could be the sector gear axle - I have had them go on both my G&P M4's

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ducky Self confesd militaria hoarder! I spend my hours scouring the internet and traveling the country finding rare interesting pieces to sell to collectors or geardos like myself. The harder the something is to get the more I hunt for it to make that profit. Find out more about Ducky
                Working...
                X