AWS Raptor Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AWS Raptor Problem

Ok so with the problem we have, might as well try and bend it towards the switch a bit?
    Originally posted by Artekus
    It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

with the cut off lever screwed into its position it does have a bit of slack,you cant really tighten it too much, it can ride up and miss the switch so basically you are correct in that you need to manipulate it so that even when it rides up it still hits the micro switch...you need to bend it up less than 1mm or so...i have also read that if the COL does not reach the micro switch, you can add a dab of glue to make it reach...probably expoxy resin or airfix glue
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Ok cheers guys, ill let you know how i get on
        It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

Alls gone well guys and sorted the niggly issues.
          Bought one for my CA M4, and all i can say is the board needs 'shaving' down to get it to fit. Had to take a sharp knife to the left hand side and the upper right hand side. but as for cut off lever issues, didnt have any and works a dream. Only thing is the motor 'DE Super Speed' or some load of crap....is getting very warm on long bursts....and if i programme it from minimum speed..to max...there doesnt seem much difference in ROF?

Comment

sorry i just have a quick question when you fit a Active breaking fet is ok to remove the AR latch?
            thanks

Comment

no,dont remove your AR latch

Comment

Originally posted by westywesty84 View Post
                Alls gone well guys and sorted the niggly issues.
                Bought one for my CA M4, and all i can say is the board needs 'shaving' down to get it to fit. Had to take a sharp knife to the left hand side and the upper right hand side. but as for cut off lever issues, didnt have any and works a dream. Only thing is the motor 'DE Super Speed' or some load of crap....is getting very warm on long bursts....and if i programme it from minimum speed..to max...there doesnt seem much difference in ROF?
                what battery are you using,it may not have enough amperage

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

westywesty84 Played airsoft for 4 years now, and still love it like the first time i went! Find out more about westywesty84
                Working...
                X