G&G electric connection issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G electric connection issues

hey guys, to cut a long story short i recieved my g&g combat machine m4 from zeroone last week, it fired fine for about 700 shots then the battery died. i charged it and when i fired i just got a clunk from the motor, i presumed it was the battery so i switched to deans and a 7.4v lipo, at first it fired ok then when i pulled the trigger nothing happened then a few seconds later it cycled, its the same on semi and full auto, i was then told it was a gearbox jam, i proceeded to unjam and still no fire but now just a quiet clunk from the hand grip then nothing at all, i think the motors ok because when its connected directly from a battery it works but not when its connected to the gearbox.

before i return it to zeroone is there anything i can do to fix it?

Re: G&G electric connection issues

Perhaps the motor height have to be check.
    You should check the shimming of the gear too.
    If you don't know, Ask. I you know, Share.

Comment

oh i forgot to mention the motor doesnt work even when its not inside the gearbox

Comment

Originally posted by arran-turner View Post
        i think the motors ok because when its connected directly from a battery it works but not when its connected to the gearbox.
        Originally posted by arran-turner View Post
        oh i forgot to mention the motor doesnt work even when its not inside the gearbox
        Just to confirm, the motor will spin if you connect it to the battery directly (bypassing the gun's wiring altogether), but if you connect it via the trigger it doesn't spin?

If that's the case, then without doubt there's a problem in the circuit between the battery and the motor. This could be caused by a number of things and isn't the easiest fault to track down unless you're confident pulling the 'box from the body a few times. If it was new from Z1, I'd get it back to them to look at.
        sigpic

Comment

yep, ill give them a call tommorow, thanks

Comment

dont touch it mate, call the shop up and tell them to take it back to look at it ( as new guns come with a guarentee dont they?? time frame depends on the shop )

other wise you will be listening to every one saying take it apart then you will have loads new and usually bigger problems

Comment

its already on the way back to the shop mate

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

arran-turner Find out more about arran-turner
              Working...
              X