G36 - Weird semi-auto problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36 - Weird semi-auto problem

I've been having a problem with my G36 for a little while now and I have been living with it but I was at a game today and it was getting annoying

My G36 loses semi when I insert a mag that contains bbs. Let me explain, when I have taken the gearbox/motor out the gun semi works. When I put the gearbox/motor back in the gun semi works. When I have an empty mag in the gun semi works but heres when it gets weird. When I put a mag in the gun that contains bbs semi stops working and all I get is full auto when the selector is in semi and full auto

This has me slightly puzzled. I hope someone might be able to help me

TM SCAR-L Recoil Shock/TM G18C AEP

Re: G36 - Weird semi-auto problem

What brand is it?
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

new selector plate and spring?
      FOR SALE
      7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
      , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Originally posted by ElZer0 View Post
        new selector plate and spring?
        Well i was thinking that the only thing bbs affect is the hop unless its a marui recoil (do the g36s stop at the end of the mag?) and i dunno how the ares blowback system works, hence asking the brand, it would seem that the hop is damaged and is somehow affecting the selector ect...
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

As to brand, I don't honestly know. When I bought it the guy said it was "Ares" but a non blowback version. I thought that the Ares/Umarex all did have blowback. Please correct me if im talking rubbish

Comment

Used and rebuilt both the none ebb ares and the ebb ares , it should not matter if the mag is loaded or not

is the gearbox pin'd in place and has its bottom grip screw in place to stop the gb moving ?

Is the gearbox shell is black and you can swap the springs via the QC at the back its ares
            Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

The gearbox shell is black but there is no point to access a QC spring. All the screws are in place on the bottom. The gearbox is just held in with the rear body pin and the body pin that holds on the magwell

Comment

if its an ares when you remove the gearbox from the lower body you will find a grey screw at the back of the gearbox , you remove that and you can swap your springs

is your magwell messing with the wiring when you fit it ? I had some problems sometimes if i hadnt pushed the wiring the correct way when fitting the magwell

if its not that is a case of having a look in the gearbox
                Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

When I take out the gearbox out of the lower receiver there is only a allen topped screw thing but I dont have a large enough allen key. The wiring seems to be fine but it could possibly be that

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RockHell I'm awesome. I don't think I need to add anymore than that Find out more about RockHell
                  Working...
                  X