Zeroone repairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeroone repairs

Selector switch has broken and trigger is stuck, ive tried to fix it but completely messed up.

Ive got so stressed trying to sort this stupid gun out ive decided to send it of to zeroone, but does anyone know how much this is going to cost?

Just need a rough idea really...

Thanks

Re: Zeroone repairs

hi fella just sent you a mail as your only down the road i will help sort for free
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Try asking 01, or looking on their website for a rough guide.

Comment

Well I just took my G36C in today and asked for a rough price, I was told it would probably be no more than £20 including parts which I think is very reasonable considering the part is £15, that means that I'm only paying a fiver for the labour despite the fact that they've got to take the whole thing apart etc...

I can't imagine anywhere else being that cheap, plus my friends have dealt with them before and have recommended them so as with any company... good service + good price = happy customer!

Comment

WHAT!!! Are you friends with the guys at Z1 or something, they quoted me £30 an hour just for labour!
          Trader Feedback:
          New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
          Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

Nah, must be a quick job then I suppose. People on here said it was the hop that needed sorting and he said the same thing there, so, whatever that means I don't know but maybe it doesn't take that long to do.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
            Working...
            X