m4 carbine i think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m4 carbine i think

hi all my mates got an m4 carbine by classic army, mutch to my dismay he runs a drum mag on it from time to time ( god i hate them ) problem is he had some upgrades done of which he cant remember we think it was gears and spring then started having issues with the power droping and rising and the gun stopping firing untill you shake it aparently then it stopped altogether. my imediate thoughts were it was the fuse but it doesnt have one next its the motor ( classis army high torqe ) not having the juice to compress the springs? anyway we stripped it last night ( not the gear box ) tested the motor out of the gun worked fine put it back in worked fine all seems to be firing ok apart from the heat in the grip it seems to be getting very hot is this normal and we dont notice because we wear gloves or could there be a problem with the motor being under to much stress and overheating itself? cheers in advance

Re: m4 carbine i think

Chances are it was originally a slipped motor tab, and now you motor it wrongly adjusted. Is the gun making a grinding or very high pitched whine as it fires?

Comment

Re: m4 carbine i think

blimey i think i know this one but KOS beet me to it. I had same trouble. Its the placement of the motor in the hand grip
      the connection tab broke off on mine and would make conact and work fine if i jiggled it a bit

undo the plate on the handle and check connections

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dj_flipside been airsofting a number of years now . i own a fully upgraded vsr10, mp5 A4, SA58, tacmaster pistol Find out more about dj_flipside
      Working...
      X