Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a ak gearbox fit in a g36

hi male and females airsofters.

i have a tech issue and i really don't want to take apart the gearbox of a jg g36 cos its not worth it. i know its a version v3 gearbox but all i want to know is?

can a ak gearbox fit in my g36 without mods as i have found a brand new whole replacement uprated gearbox plus motor for £35.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Re: Does a ak gearbox fit in a g36

and why is it not worth it :P , the ak is a v3 shell yes but you will still need to open the gearbox to get the nozzle and trigger swapped
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyj View Post
      the ak is a v3 shell yes but you will still need to open the gearbox to get the nozzle and trigger swapped
      This is correct. You will need to replace the selector plate as well.

Apart from the trigger, nozzle and selector everything else is interchangeable.

Again, what is the "tech issue" ? JG V3 gearboxes are basically OK, whats makes it "not worth it" ??

Comment

its not worth it because the gear box is chew to bits from a 11.1 lipo battery i tryed in my last airsoft game, so it will cost me more to fix as it needs need v3 shell, gears, piston and a new spring, anyway my friend i know is gettin me a gearbox from work which came out from a vfc ak 47 so all i wanted to know could it be a direct placement thats all guys or girls.

Comment

Why do people use 11.1v LiPos in guns, there isn't a single AEG that can take 11.1v LiPo's out the box except for the one King Arms AEG and even that got shredded in six months.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew March View Post
            Why do people use 11.1v LiPos in guns, there isn't a single AEG that can take 11.1v LiPo's out the box except for the one King Arms AEG and even that got shredded in six months.
            Couldn't agree more.

I run on a 7.2v NiMH which gives acceptable rate of fire, I don't understand why you would use a 11.1v LiPo :O

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew March View Post
              Why do people use 11.1v LiPos in guns.
              Period!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

alanchannychan Work hard! Play hard! Find out more about alanchannychan
              Working...
              X