Total Memory Blank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Memory Blank

Re-working the wiring in one of my AEGs, drawn the diagrams, ordered all the bits and peices to make it happen, but right now am total scratching my head, i had the name its now gone haha (hate that in life!!)

So to better describe it, the motor connectors on a AEG what the specific name for these? ... Its all easy going just buy some, but i need a larger type its to fit the ICS trigger block on a L85 (picture below)

Simple question, simple answer (you may call me a total dumbass if you wish :P)

Cheers for any replies

G.

pictures for refrence...

silver connector names

and again...
    Originally posted by bravotwozero
    Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Re: Total Memory Blank

Spade connectors I think.

Comment

indeed spade. find them pretty much anywere

Comment

yeah they come under lucars too, trouble is im finding it hard finding a 5mm (trigger side) and a 3mm (motor side)
        Originally posted by bravotwozero
        Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

Its a female spade connector by the look of it..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Garf3r the pen is mighter than the sword... but a bullet silences the writer Find out more about Garf3r
          Working...
          X