Collapse

How to improve my G&G m4 GR-15 CQB.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to improve my G&G m4 GR-15 CQB.....

Hey guys

I started playing airsoft not too long ago and Im in a uni team and would like some advice.

I bought a G&G m4 GR-15 AEG CQB back in january and since I got it i have found its not great... the trigger response is slow and sometime it fails to feed plus it could be more accurate in my opinion...

So i have asked the people I know about it and would like to know what I can do?

Im already planning to have it rewired to the front with a lipo battery in a PEQ battery box, and also switch to deans connectors as Ive been told they're better!

The only bit I don't know much about is the internals, I used a KWA custom M4 and it was brilliant and I'm not too fussed about paying more to get mine up to scratch!

So what sort of upgrades can people recommend, I have a friend that is willing to do the work for me so its mainly the parts :P

As i have no idea what I want to do other than make it fire better be more responsive and also have a better accuracy?

I know i sound like a noob bu t I am one atm so any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks!
    sigpic

Re: How to improve my G&G m4 GR-15 CQB.....

Motor. The standard g&g is kinda crap tbh. (a g&p one or SHS really)
    And if it isnt feeding grab a TM hop unit and whack that in there.
    A madbull gen2 tb barrel.
    All the standard GB changes.
    Ive swapped the motor and barrel in my gr16 toptech r5.
    And its really good now.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MAGpul MAGiK If it is magpul Ill end up buying it in the long run! Find out more about MAGpul MAGiK
    Working...
    X