Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Arms M4A1 GBB

Hi guys,

Ive got myself a m4a1 by king arms and have already got sn npas kit fitted but really want to get this gun to the best i can afford what should be the first few upgrades?

Thanks

Re: King Arms M4A1 GBB

Lots of mags
    "They've got us surrounded again the poor bastards"
    sigpic

Comment

Re: King Arms M4A1 GBB

RA-tech WA hop up rubber (red) will boost the range alot, Also use .25's-.30's BB's. I would say get a new inner barrel but im not sure on the quality of the KA barrel.

I would also check the compression on the loading nozzle. (to do this take the bolt out and pull the nozzle forwards and cover the inlet and outlet and then push down, If it goes straight down with out any issue then you need to fiddle with the O-ring to make it abit tighter to increase the compression, If it goes down with abit of force and you can hear the air escaping then its pretty good. But if it requires alot of force to be pushed down then you need to find a smaller Oring)

I would also say get a G&P plastic loading nozzle, They are the best on the market
      Hate.
      "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

355859 Find out more about 355859
      Working...
      X