TM Tacmaster M9 Slide Not Locking Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Tacmaster M9 Slide Not Locking Back

hi there my tm tacmaster m9 slide doesnt seem to be locking back when the mags empty? After it's empty it just dry fires and occasionally the slide locks back.

Have not used it for a while so has just been lubed and greased, any help would be appreciated thanks

Re: TM Tacmaster M9 Slide Not Locking Back

This is normally down to the mag and the bb follower not coming up all the way. There is a small length of plastic to the side of the follower, check that this isent damaged and comes all the way up.
    Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

Is it meant to come all the way up to the feeding lip on the magazine, as it's no where near I will take a picture. cheers

Comment

pics:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Looks ok, take the slide of the pistol and insert the mag with no bb's in it. Does the mag lift the slide catch? Can you press it down and it springs up again? Check that theres no dirt between the release catch and lower frame.

Comment

yeah it lifts the slide catch up and the loading lip springs back up when you press down on the slide catch.

Comment

Give the mag a good lube around the follower...could just be its too tight and getting caught.

Comment

As above and put the slide back on, insert an empty mag and see if it still lifts and locks the slide when racked back.

Comment

ok I just shot off a whole mag perfectly and the slide locked back aswell, but when I shoot it other times it fires of about 10 bbs and spews out gas out of the barrel. Think it may be because it's cold because when I warm it up with a hairdryer lol it works fine. Its really inconsistant sometimes the slide locks back sometimes it doesnt. I will tyr the above

Comment

it locks back when racked and have lubed the magazine. It has quite bad gas efficiency aswell it just getting 1 magazine off from one gas fill. Also when I insert the magazine the slide automatically is released with me pressing the slide release for some reason,

Comment

'Its really inconsistant sometimes' Thats GBB for you!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

I love Airsoft Find out more about I love Airsoft
                      Working...
                      X