Hi capa 5.1 dragon firing auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi capa 5.1 dragon firing auto

Hi everyone I have the above gun and it now fires full auto as soon as the slide goes forward and when i pull the hammer back it wont stay back anyone had this problem before?

Any help will be awesome!!!

Re: Hi capa 5.1 dragon firing auto!?!?!

sounds like the trigger/hammer sear has gone ? i remember playing with a we baby hi-capper many moons ago and i had put the sear in wrong and the gun did the same as yours
    the sear is a 3 leaf spring do dar that locks the hammer back if the hammer is not being held it will be pushing the valve knocker that will fire the gun
    have your been running on green ? there are some very good pistol tec's on here that might be able to tell you 100%
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Re: Hi capa 5.1 dragon firing auto!?!?!

It's been run on 134a gas and green and I think I might need a replacement lower reciever or a new three leaf spring do dar . Should there be a spring on one of the three metal bits???

Comment

Re: Hi capa 5.1 dragon firing auto

here is an exploded 1911 diogram same working parts as such the part that made my hi-capa go fully auto is part No 31 but there might be some other reason 1911/2011's arnt my strong point sorry
        http://tech.airsoftcanada.com/fs-45s.jpg
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Re: Hi capa 5.1 dragon firing auto

Well I'm missing part 8 9 and 36 that could be why cheers!!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cypher727 I can fix any issue with duct tape and cable ties Find out more about cypher727
          Working...
          X