Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC G18C Hop Rubber Question

Now Then,

I have a KSC G18C with a shredded hop rubber. A certain far east retailer is out of stock of the standard KSC Glock bucking. I am an inpatient kind of person when it comes to buying parts and I came across the Falcon Enhanced Hop Up Rubber for KSC GBB System 7.

My question is therefore this:

As KSC's Glock action is the father of the System 7 action, will the aforementioned Falcon Rubber fit in a KSC G18c?

Cheers,

Dave
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Re: KSC G18C Hop Rubber Question

I imagine that it would, try to find pics of both and compare. I think that all the kwa hop rubbers are the same, but dont quote me :/
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

It's only 6 dollars, I'll pick one up and give it a whirl. Ive found a very definitive resource on KSC glocks that seems to imply you can use them

Comment

Just a quick update on this, I ended up picking up an RA-tech hop rubber for system 7, I can indeed confirm the thing fits beautifully in my G18 (better than the stock one!)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dave38x East midlands based airsofter & member of Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team. I am the team armourer and do the majority of our tech-work, as well as tech work/one off manufacturing jobs for others. Find out more about dave38x
        Working...
        X