Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE G39K Full auto feed issues.

Hi,

I've had a look around for this but can't seem to find anything.

I've just bought a G39k and a couple of mags, only thing I've done to it is fit an NPAS - which I've done a couple of times in the past to OB SCAR's so I am pretty familiar with the concept. I'm not ruling out user error but I just wanted to give you a clearer picture of my GBB experience.

On semi auto it fires fine, I've been completely blown away over it's performance over my SCAR L - and that is amazing so this is pretty high praise!

Anyway, on to the fault. When I fire it on full auto it feeds so fast that it will feed 2 or even 3 bbs into the barrel at a time, and will even spit bbs out of the ejection port.

I'm not sure if it's NPAS related, as I haven't had the opportunity to tweak the NPAS so it is on it's lowest FPS setting - around 260.

Could it be that with the FPS set to rock bottom too much gas is being fed into the recoil system and the rifle is cycling too fast?

Cheers for any advice you guys can give!

Thanks,

Dan
    Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Re: WE G39K Full auto feed issues.

Wow that highly unusual, kind of thing that happens to the old KSC M11s.

Try turning the NPAS fully open, then fully closed see if it makes a difference at all.

Id then check your Fire Pin, valve locker and trip leaver.

Comment

Quick update - I've had a tweak of the NPAS kit and this has improved the problem but not fixed it.

I've been wondering if it might be the hop?
      Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Its not the hop mate, I have 2 hop ups ( for a K length setup and a full size setup) and they BOTH have this problem, and it HAS to be an issue with the nozzle because I have 2 pistol grip/Trigger packs, and they BOTH do it too. It must be something to do with the NPAS, but I cant work out what.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DanBeresford One of the founding members of the Anzio Immortals. http://www.youtube.com/user/AnzioImmortals Find out more about DanBeresford
        Working...
        X