RA-tech EBR M14 lv2 Venting, sluggish & leaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RA-tech EBR M14 lv2 Venting, sluggish & leaking

Just got my self a second hand ra-tech ebr to find my self very disappointed.

The mags are leaking from the top valves - any ideas how to amend these? (tried soaking in silicon oil)
    One mag leaks from the filler valve - yet to tackle this issue

The rifle its self seems slow and sluggish. I have yet to firer off a whole mag.
    I can squeeze off two shots before the gun vents on full auto (locked to semi) also tried warming up the mags
    I know its not going to be the fast thing on the planet due to all the heavy parts..

The nozzle seems to stick in the chamber as I pull the bolt back and the bolt its self seems to be getting caught on something occasionally

Any ideas?
    Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989
    The cans brand new... I'm clearly not retarded.

Re: RA-tech EBR M14 lv2 Venting, sluggish & leaking

If it were me id do a strip clean and lube of all the moving parts. Then the same with the mag as the release valve may be sticky therefore either not opening enough making it slow, or opening fully and sticking making it vent. It pribably needs a servce as i said.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: RA-tech EBR M14 lv2 Venting, sluggish & leaking

PTFE tape on the threads and/or silicone sealant (on the threads, left to cure for 24 hours) will sort you out just fine
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DanEly Find out more about DanEly
      Working...
      X