Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE Glock 17 TM compatability

Hello.

I have just bought a shiny and new WE Glock 17 and was just curious as to the compatability with TM?

I have read the review in AI which does state that there is SOME compatability...but I'd like to know how far this goes as I would like to get some snazzy accessories (night sights, threaded outer barrel etc etc) but obviously...all of them state that they are TM.

Anyone got any clues?

Thanks in advance!
    WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Re: WE Glock 17 TM compatability

According to a bit of google exploration and my devilishly good search skills. Most TM parts will fit with the possibility of a small amount of filing. I could be wrong though.. don't hold me to it and then hurt me next time I see you if I'm wrong!

Comment

Well I'm hoping they are compatible...as I was thinking that night sights, a suppressor and a couple of 50rnd mags would do nicely
      WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

I'm thinking about getting a WE g17 gen 4. but wonder if guarder TM frames will be compatible. Also wonder about internal upgrades. TM have so many internal upgrades avaliable. I'm struggling to find and dedicated WE upgrades.
        BTW. I'm really new to this. And there is no airsoft community anywhere near me. I'm looking into airsoft for pistol range practice at home. I think I want a WE glock 17 gen 4 upgraded best to run on co2.

Comment

We g17 internals will fit and work well in a guarder slide and frame I used my we g17 for my guarder build,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Flax Hi there! I'm Rob. Find out more about Flax
          Working...
          X