Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kwa glock 18c help...gas problem

Hi people

I just received my KWA glock 18c today. However I have encountered one problem. Everytime I filled up the magazine with gas I can only shoot 5-6 bbs and the gas suddenly went shizzzzzzzzz.....the gas just keep leaking after 5 to 6 shot until the gas in the mag is emty.

I have refilled gas so many times and it keep happen again and gain??

I also tried green gas and ultra gas but they both have the same issue.

Any way to resolve this issues?
    I will shoot you all.

Re: kwa glock 18c help...gas problem urgent!!!

lol you dont have much luck do you?
    is it a metal slide or plastic?
    kwa are cheaper/less qc'd and if youve been using green or dear i say it ultra then you may well have snapped the rocket valve inside.(should be ok with green possibly)
    so if it is the rocket valve ten you need to replace it with a good one such as a firefly, they com up for sale here every so often, i thnk jag has one up but cant recall if it will fit yours.
    back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

oH when I buy this gun,the owner of the shop told me to buy ultra gas to use it with this gun. This is the reason why I use ultra gas. This gun comes with metal slide. to be honest I am so upset Since I start airsoft,I always have problem with pistol......even the one I bough from you before
      I will shoot you all.

Comment

aye,um well ive read that ultra is harder than green, but if its a metal slide then mabe it is the rocket valve, have a wee google online about them as its would be simpler than me telling you.or, if youve just bought it from a shop take it back and get it fixes/replaced for free!

Comment

Originally posted by magic_golem View Post
          aye,um well ive read that ultra is harder than green, but if its a metal slide then mabe it is the rocket valve, have a wee google online about them as its would be simpler than me telling you.or, if youve just bought it from a shop take it back and get it fixes/replaced for free!
          Hi

I am gonna give them a call tomorrow to get help. However I just dont want to wasted too much time and I am trying to solve it out. Just dont want to waste money on postage again
          I will shoot you all.

Comment

aye well if you can have a chat on the phone with them, perhaps they can diagnose what it is a bit better and then break it down to either upper or lower, then you could just send that back to be replaced. thats what ive done in the past, why post and entire rife when the only ting wrong was the piston was shredded out the box (jls fn2000)

Comment

Hi

This is just pistol so I may just send it all back. No point sending part as postage cost is not gonna be that much of different,well I use special delivery so the price is at least £8 for this lol.
              I will shoot you all.

Comment

Do you have any silicon oil? try a few drops on the mag valve and the seal for good measure then try it again. Don't worry if you use to much just clean the barrel afterward as any oil on the hop will make it shoot pant's for a while.

Comment

Oh I did disassemble the slide and spray some silicon into it but the problem still the same. However I will try on the valve of the mag this time
                  I will shoot you all.

Comment

Problem solved people,it just the gas valve was new so I need to clean it Emty over 6 mags and now it is working fine Thanks for everyone
                    I will shoot you all.

Comment

Re: kwa glock 18c help...gas problem

Simple's :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shooter88 Simple and easy Find out more about shooter88
                      Working...
                      X