TM M9 Gas Eject

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM M9 Gas Eject

Hi, my TM M9 keeps crapping out all the gas after 3 or 4 shots, I have fitted a brand new mag and cleaned every thing out but it still lets all the gas out. please give me a clue.....

Gixxerjacko

TM M9
    Jing Jong M4
    KJ Works 10/22
    Well L96
    If it moves shoot it, if it has stopped moving, eat it!

Re: TM M9 Gas Eject

have you lubed the pistol ???

also are you filling the mag correctly filling the mag upside down and for atleast 3-4 seconds,

which gas are you using ?

abit more info on the posts mate as people will be able to reply

Comment

Blowback unit might be f*cked

Comment

Cheers for the reply

I am using predator because its about all i can get hold of over here, I fill the mag upside down until it starts spraying out the side of the fill nozzle, the gun is lubed okay as far as I can tell with everything moving smoothly, I am going to get a tool to remove the valve on the top of the mag as I think it is sticking open, the mags have been re sealed by our local shop and I think there might be some sealant jammed in the valve.

Comment

Cheers for the reply

I am using predator because its about all i can get hold of over here, I fill the mag upside down until it starts spraying out the side of the fill nozzle, the gun is lubed okay as far as I can tell with everything moving smoothly, I am going to get a tool to remove the valve on the top of the mag as I think it is sticking open, the mags have been re sealed by our local shop and I think there might be some sealant jammed in the valve.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gixxerjacko Find out more about gixxerjacko
          Working...
          X