kwa sig226 mag help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kwa sig226 mag help?

hiya lads my kwa will only shoot about 6 bbs now ..so me thinks my mag is a bit sick, anyone know where i can find info on how to pull it apart and things to look at ? thanks glen

Have a look at the release valve. Is it chipped or damaged, is the spring in good condition in there? When it's empty, does that valve move freely in and out?

Comment

Re: kwa sig226 mag help?

hiya ben ..just had a look all seems ok , it does not seem to take as much gas now as it did...so maybe somthing at the base where i fill it up?

Comment

fill it with gas and place under water, you will see bubbles where the mag is leaking

Comment

Originally posted by I'mhitalready View Post
          fill it with gas and place under water, you will see bubbles where the mag is leaking
          If it was a leak you would hear it before seeing it. So unless it's hissing then there's no point filling it with water.

How many seconds does the mag fill for? Kwa mags have the rubber ring to keep a tighter seal, so press your ear against the gas bottle whilst filling and count until you can't hear the swilling noises.

Comment

hiya ben fill really quick now and shoots all over ..so maybe its here i should look? any vids etc on how to pull them apart?

Comment

What do you mean shoots all over? If they fill really quick then it sounds like there may be something wrong with your fill valve.

I believe to get the fill valve out you simply empty the mag, and remove the screws fromt he bottom of the mag. Its been a while since I had a fiddle with one unfortunately!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

glenny Find out more about glenny
              Working...
              X