slight GBB m4 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slight GBB m4 problem

Hello guys, im having a little problem and i can't justify what it actually is. I have a GBB m4 and the problem lies somewhere in mags or nozzle (i think). When i enter the mag, charge the rifle the first shot is perfect, however when i try to take the next shot it just spreads the gas everywhere.

Cheers

Re: slight GBB m4 problem

We or wa?
    Hate.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Western Arms

but wondering... Mags used to work previously. I just recently put npas inside the nozzle... could that be the problem ?
      Last edited by Infa; 31 May, 2012, 22:17.

Comment

Okay cool, nah that shouldn't be the problem. It sounds like the spring on the nozzle has become unattached, if it's not that fiddle with the naps settings
        Hate.
        "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

my m4 used to have ALOT of probs but does it cycle or just completely vent on first shot because it could be something in you buffer tube blocking the full cycle or look as john said at your nozzle spring ether that or your npas is set so it doesnt cycle properly i think its a cyclic problem but i may be wrong? one way to tell fire then charge it and fire again and see if it vents?

Comment

just realised i said cycle like 10 times :/...................cycle

Comment

Ok will look at this tomorrow and see if it makes a cycle and if it has any problems with it . Would do today but its bit late and dont wanna wake up whole house ;p

Comment

Ok guys i have fiddled with it, it seemd like the bolt was getting stuck due to different buffer tube ( but already solved the problem just had to adjust the buffer tube) but now...
                On Semi Auto it Fires Brilliant, On Full auto its different story... pours gas everywhere and i have no idea why it does that since it works nice on semi auto. Any idea??

Comment

anyone ??

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Infa not bother to write about it.... ! Find out more about Infa
                  Working...
                  X