KJW KP-06 not firing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJW KP-06 not firing

Hi, I have a KWJ-KP-06 and it wont fire. I rack the slide back and when I press the trigger the hammer comes forward and nothing happens, Now if I hold the slide a little bit back (we are talking mm) towards the trigger it fires. So could my slide be coming to far forward? how would I fix this? I cant see anything wrong by just looking and I have totaly stripped the gun and cant see anything wrong also.
    KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Re: KJW KP-06 not firing

Is it the same one as elsewhere that has the upgrade parts inside?
    If so, list them & I'll poke about.
    AP.

Comment

Get a tokyo marui

Comment

That was useful.

Comment

Does the slide catch or the hole it goes through on the slide look at all worn/loose/warped? if so, tape it up, otherwise I haven't a clue.
          Originally posted by Lt. Macka
          big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

I think its 2 do with my knocker valve, the bit that strikes the mag valve. Its nothing 2 do with any part of the slide or slide parts as I have 2 of these guns and tryed the slide on my problem free pistols frame. As for get a TM well TM dont take Co2 aswell as green gas and I shoot practical pistol also and use Co2 for that.

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

Originally posted by Rifleman92 View Post
              Get a tokyo marui
              I see you are very good at making useless posts. Congrats. Regardless of if a TM is better, he requires help. If you're not going to help him then refrain from posting.

Comment

Ok, so with the slide off cock hammer back, let go of everything, then grip it, pull the trigger & keep it held & re-cock the hammer. Then while it's back individually press both of the "buttons" down that reset the hammer mech & release the knocker & tell me what you find...
                AP.

Comment

thats just the problem, it all looks to be working fine. slide off hammer back when i press the buttons down the gas valve knocker springs back so its ready to come forward when the hammer moves.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

theagitater Find out more about theagitater
                  Working...
                  X