KWA USP compact lower dissasembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA USP compact lower dissasembly

The trigger on my KWA USP compact has broken, the metal has sheared and I have no idea how to dismantle it and cannot find any guides on how to dismantle the lower half, trigger mech etc. I've tried google and the search on here and just found a load of stuff on how to dismantle the slide. Has anyone got any experience dismantling the lower half or know of any guides I've missed? If you have any experience could you post some pictures if possible.

Please send me your email. I can send you a parts diagram for the gun
    sigpic

Comment

Re: KWA USP compact lower dissasembly

dont know if you still have this issue but i will tell you it takes the piss, to remove the trigger EVERYTHING else must come out first including the firing mech at the back,
      i would suggest taking a number of pictures before and during the dissassembly as it is a nightmare, i changed the trigger in mine for a usp.45 which i modified to fit as it was slightly too thin (filed the inside edges of trigger arms)

just dont give up as it is a nightmare and try and be patient with yourself be careful of the springs when removing the firing mech as they can ping around a bit.

Comment

Agreed, a total nightmare. This was the only decent guide I could find when I did mine.

http://www.midwestairsofters.com/for...?topic=19283.0
        sigpic

Comment

And decent guide it is! (wish I'd had that 3 weeks ago....)
          Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
          Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

Sorry! It took me ages to find that one. Still didn't make it much easier but I did eventually manage to change the trigger.
            sigpic

Comment

Don't even attempt it until you get a new trigger, I've been looking for a year now and there are non available in the UK or HK.
              Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

Can you not get direct from KWA USA?
                sigpic

Comment

Can I say that?
                  sigpic

Comment

guys i hunted high and low for a usp c trigger, there rarer that rocking horse poop.

a standard .45 will fit with a little modification, its JUST too thin to go around the frame so filing a bit off until it fits nicely will work!

Comment

Just to add to the guide linked above - the guide suggests using paper-clip wire to punch out the pin that holds the impact block arm & left sear in place (though not necessary for trigger replacement). Don't! use one of these instead

Just had to strip two USPc's last night and found this much easier.
                      Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
                      Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Binngoo Find out more about Binngoo
                      Working...
                      X