TM Glock 18c full auto problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Glock 18c full auto problems.

I'm having issues with my 18c, as it's no longer able to fire on full auto.
    It fires fine on semi but as soon as I switch to full auto,it fires 1-2 shots then stops with the trigger not resetting, also the slide doesn't rack smoothly either.
    I'm stumped as what the problem could be so any help would be great.

Diesel.

Re: TM Glock 18c full auto problems.

shot in the dark here but have you been flicking the switch over when the slide has been forward or do you pull the slide back, flick the switch to full auto then let the slide go forward? If you have been doing it with the slide forward it may have worn down so it isnt fully recognising the selection. remove the slide and check for excesive wear on the selector bits

Comment

i think it only happend on KSC glock 18s.

can you post some photo for the hammer unit?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deanfirst View Post
        i think it only happend on KSC glock 18s.

can you post some photo for the hammer unit?
        I can confirm this, it's absolutely knackered my fire selector on my KSC Glock 18c.

TM's are fine, they're designed to allow the fire selector to be moved whilst the slide is forward.

Comment

IMAG0041.jpg
          IMAG0040.jpg
          Here you go guys.

Comment

I found 2 problem here.
            the screw on the left top corner is missing.
            The pin on the right bottom corner should pop up when the hammer is released,
            maybe part 18c-52 is missing
            sigpic

Comment

Actually, I kind of lost the spring during removal of the hammer mech, and the screw won't hold because the threadings knackered (kinda my fault).
              Although I did notice the silver part of the hammer doesn't look right, as it looks like part of it has been sheared.
              But the issues happened before I removed the assembly and botched it :p

Comment

the silver part is fine, it get sheared a little bit after using, and you definitely need a small spring.
                sigpic

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

small update, replaced the frame with a guarder one as the screw hole disintegrated, replaced the missing spring and still the lack of working full auto still persists as well as a increased chance of misfire (slide fails to cycle and only emits a small pop or nothing at all when trigger is pulled) even on semi.
                    also the slide doesn't have a smooth return, like it's rubbing up against something.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DieselPower Currently the swiss army knife of the catering industry. Find out more about DieselPower
                    Working...
                    X