Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with the Cold

Hi

Was just wondering if anyone had any tips that work well for keeping their gas pistol mags warm - am hoping to venture out in the snow on sunday and have been having some realy probs keeping mags warm.

Any tips greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Matt
    Armoury:
    - M4-RIS - Sr-25 - G36
    - M4-SPR - Glock18

Rate a Trader Link:
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...406#post224406

Re: Dealing with the Cold

Keep them in your pockets or, better still, your undercrackers.

Comment

Lol you crazy man!

A friend of mine uses those hand warmers. I tend to just griz it & go without a sidearm lol. From my experience, they tend to go cold pretty sharpish even if you do keep them warm, so I don't usually bother . . .
      Originally posted by The Laughing Man
      Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

aep

gas guns in the cold is a waste of time imo

Comment

Ive been using my FN-5.7 GBB in the cold no problem whatsoever, well ok maybe I lose like... 5 shots per fill at most, but it will quite comfortably empty the best part of 2 mags on a single fill...

If you are having problems with the cold, best thing Ive found is keep them in a chest pocket on a tac vest, as thats probably the warmest part of your body, around the central core.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Greeny Train healthcare professionals for a living. Find out more about Greeny
          Working...
          X