kwa mp9 ns2 non fireing issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kwa mp9 ns2 non fireing issues

hi guy , my mp9 fires a few rounds on single shot, then just stops, when i re cock the mp9 it fires once ,maybe twice then stops again, works a bit better on full auto but but still stops fireing, all help is welcome guys

Re: kwa mp9 ns2 non fireing issues

Bit more info would be useful - does the mag vent? Do the bbs seem to leave the barrel at sensible speeds/are they consistent? does the gun make any noise at all when it misfires?
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

mine seems to do the same, i think its the hop has been damaged, and stops the bolt moving far enough foward
      Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

the mp9 seems to fire maybe 2-3 rounds, then nothing, no venting,and yes when she fires the bbs travel well and are consistant

Comment

Mine fires a few shots then holds back as if the mag is empty no idea why.

come on you apes you wana live foreva!!
          Pay with pain!!

Comment

rapidly being put off ever buying one for myself!

Have you tried "forward assisting" if that is at all possibe? (by which i mean pushing the bolt forward against the mechanism)?
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

mine keeps the bolt to rear as well some times, i have done some reasearch that the recoil spring is the likely cause . it weakens after a few thousand rounds, streaching it is a short term fix,but me thinks a new/stronger one is called for

Comment

Have a look on the kwa USA website. They have a really good help page on the Mp9 and I seem to remember that a MINOR tweak to a spring is all that is required. Spares can be ordered from them as well. Don't let this put anyone off them - i've had mine over a year now and fired thousands of bb without a problem. There are only two or three minor issues that some guns have and some don't and all can be fixed at home without cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pinkyanthebrain Find out more about pinkyanthebrain
                Working...
                X