oppps think ive broke my slide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oppps think ive broke my slide

hi guys was taking my we 1911 apart and following as best i could the chinese/ japanese instructions all was going well until i was reassembling it and a bit near the body pin on the top slide fell off i dont currently have a mag to test it but i cocked it like a springer and now it gets stuck like when the mags out of bbs instead of sliding all the way back
    now my question is can a top slide be repaired ? if not and if its not against the rules can any one send me a pm to the cheapest place to get a bare we 1911 or one thats compatable slide ?

Re: oppps think ive broke my slide

Have you got any pictures of the damage matey?

Makes it much easier to see what you mean

Comment

cant as my phone decided the camara doesnt want to work could try the web cam though ,,,,,, not really having much luck

would it be ok to email pics as they dont seem to want to upload here or photo bucket but should be ok by email (i hope )
      Last edited by minisam92; 20 September, 2012, 22:50.

Comment

being as zero one do not stock them does any body know of any other retailers that do as i cant find a new we 1911 slide anywere

Comment

None that can be openly named here

Comment

lol
            its the small piece on the slide where the slide pin goes through thats broke

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

minisam92 Find out more about minisam92
            Working...
            X