Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC USP.45 venting all the time?

Hey guys,
    I've picked up a KSC USP (non-system 7) and it just keeps on venting. Can't get a single shot off. I've cleaned all the mags and valves so I'm pretty sure they're not sticking. Anyone got any rough ideas why it'll vent an entire mags worth of gas on the first trigger pull?

I did wonder if it was the hammer spring or something? If I can't fix it I'll just sell it off cheap. I'm sure I could make my money back on the mags alone?

It's an old KSC, full ABS with the metal loading nozzle, none of this fancy S7/NS2 business
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Re: KSC USP.45 venting all the time?

i had the same issue

the 2 small spings in the blowback mech had broke due to an o ring moving

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/lo...p/t207227.html will probably explain better.

Comment

Re: KSC USP.45 venting all the time?

Success!

Turns out the O-ring in the loading nozzle assembly had gone AWOL. I had another KSC USP here for parts and now it's working! Will test it out properly tomorrow!

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

helpimonfire I like cars and guns. And wimmins. And expensive hobbies. I suppose it all goes hand in hand there.. Find out more about helpimonfire
      Working...
      X