Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACM M500 parts

Hello everyone,

Finally got my hands on an M500 and am looking at getting real steel parts (as they fit, i've heard) but was just wondering if where everyone else got their parts from. I found some bits on the bay from the US, but he said UK customs tend to seize the parts. No 100% sure whether this would hppen or not and even asked for it to be FedEx'd over, but he refuses to do so. I hope someone who had the similar problem can help as I really want some new parts.

Cheers,

Lewis
    Originally posted by hellbound
    Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Re: ACM M500 parts

I guess if you ask him to label them "Airsoft Parts" their shouldn't be a problem....not like Customs will know the difference.
    Originally posted by eyley
    she was expensive, she was wobbly, she had bits on her she shouldn't have.....and she was useless.
    Originally posted by Barlow
    I had a negligent discharge once that I'm still paying for...her name is Sarah and she's 8 months old.

Comment

I've had Airsoft parts seized by customs. M92F slide I ordered. Plus I'm sure there is a law in the US that forbids the export of gun parts, but don't quote me on it. I know a couple of UK based places that have Mossberg 500 parts, but can't put them up here. If you search google with the right search terms they will be high up the list.
      It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

The elderly. They seem nice enough, but can they really be trusted ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GrammarNazi75 Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Find out more about GrammarNazi75
      Working...
      X