We 226 broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We 226 broken

Hi all the lever snapped you take the slide off with anyone know where to buy one or what the correct name is for the part the right circle side fell out and has snapped in the middle from the main pin bought it at the weekender from z1 but I know for a fact they won't replace it any ideas..

Re: We 226 broken

You do know the forum rules means we can only answer for place to buy one "Zero One" right?
    Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

It's the dissasembly lever. You can get TM replacement parts, such as the Carom ones, but they're not cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
        It's the dissasembly lever. You can get TM replacement parts, such as the Carom ones, but they're not cheap.
        thanks mate ill take a look and i know the rules what i mean is can i buy one or do they not come sperate

Comment

am i right in assumeing the guarder takedown lever will fit as its for a tm

Comment

I know for a fact the TM one fits the WE so anything made for TM should fit.

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
              I know for a fact the TM one fits the WE so anything made for TM should fit.
              Out of interest: what other TM 226 will fot on the WE one?

Comment

Not a clue mate

I only tried the takedown leaver as I didn't like the size of the WE one...lol

Saying that though, the internals are as close, looks wise, as you can get to being TM, you wouldn't be able to tell from a pic of the internals I wouldn't say.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                X