Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC MP9 gas

Hi all,

I've looked all over and can only find forums talking about the system 7 versions.

I have a feeling I know the answer, but would I be able to use propane long term with a non system 7 KSC MP9? and what do I need to look for to see if it is in fact a system 7 design, as the seller didn't specify it.

Cheers for all your help in advance :D
    Originally posted by hellbound
    Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Re: KSC MP9 gas

There is a forum on kwa's website and there is a lot of information about the mp9. I have read that people use propane long term as the mp9 prefers a dry gas, as in on without any lubricant. Read up about modding the bolt carrier as it's a bit sharp and cuts into the upper receiver.

Comment

Re: KSC MP9 gas

Having owned two KSC mp9's (Pre System 7) I wouldn't suggest anything stronger than Abby Ultra gas. When purchased new they did have a warning on the box not to use stronger gas. (on the one I had from new anyway)

I've got a 2nd hand one and it is in a poor state internally, chances are through use of Green gas/propane etc
      You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GrammarNazi75 Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Find out more about GrammarNazi75
      Working...
      X