WA M4 body compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA M4 body compatibility

Does anyone know if the body kit is the same as that of an AEG? Wish to get a new body however im not sure if they would work fine or not and dont want to spend £100+ and not be able to send it back.

No they don't.

Comment

Damn, how much are they different? Guess im stuck with getting WOC bodies then as thats all i could find.

Comment

When you say WA I assume you're talking about the GBBR bodies?

No GBBR body will ever fit an aeg gearbox in it!

Comment

No i mean i wanted to fit the GBBR internals inside a AEG body if it was possible. The body for my WA looks worn and tired, time for a refresher for it.

Comment

Re: WA M4 body compatibility

It wont work
            Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

I have a spare WOC body not using

Comment

Have you got any pics? I may have it

Comment

I'll get one when I get home, the only issue it has is the small nub on the trigger guard has snapped but you can still fit a trigger guard on it and maybe glue it in place, I may do this to fix it

I'm not using it, it's the stoner bottom end

Comment

Re: WA M4 body compatibility

Correct me if im wrong, but G&P make a tonne of WA compatible m4 bodies...
                    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Yes they do. I use the G&P zombie killer body on my WA WOC

Comment

They are also limited runs, only place i can find them is HK. I was just wondering if they were compatible because AEG kits are easy to find over here. But it looks like its going to be an order from overseas for a new one.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kee_wee Find out more about kee_wee
                        Working...
                        X