Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which version does my WE M4 CQB-R belong to?NPAS KIT upgraded wanted

Hi people

Recently I bough a WE M4 CQB-R gas version from Z1. However I wanted to buy NPAS kit to reduce FPS on my gun. However there are two version of NPAS kit which can be used for WE M4 (version 1 and version 2).

I am not so sure which version does my WE M4 belong to,can anyone please help me as I dont want to order a wrong NPAS kit which may end up not working with my m4.

Also is there anyway to spot which version is my WE M4 CQB-R?
    I will shoot you all.

Re: Which version does my WE M4 CQB-R belong to?NPAS KIT upgraded wanted

hi please dont quote me on this but i "think" it might be to do with the materials used, if the version 2 is more than the version 1 then its is probarbly because it is made of all stainless. this is not fact tho, just a sugestion. only saying this because ive seen them on other websites and they do 2 different types that only differ in materials used.

Comment

Ask Z1! direct, they will know what they sold you!!
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

I called z1,they said they dont known what version the gun was as manufacture never told them what version it was. The guy said it is latest model of WE M4??So wat NPAS kit should I buy version 2 right?
        I will shoot you all.

Comment

Version 2

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shooter88 Simple and easy Find out more about shooter88
          Working...
          X