KJW P226 vs Blackhawk Serpa CQC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJW P226 vs Blackhawk Serpa CQC

I have gotten myself a KJW P226 full metal pistol that shoots fantastically. I have a few pistols now, and prefer Blackhawk CQC holsters so I bought one for the P226. Unfortunately it's doesn't fit. The holster is for "Sig Sauer 220/226" but the slide on the pistol itself is too wide and it won't slide all the way in. I was under the impression that the KJW is pretty much spot on for the real deal as they also make the Sig Sauer training versions? I'm a bit baffled as to why it won't fit - I have CQC holsters for my P99, PX4 and HK45 and they all fit perfectly!

Anyone come across this? Have I bought the wrong holster? If so, what one do I need? Or can you recommend a similar one (Fobus/IMI) that will fit? Cheers.

Re: KJW P226 vs Blackhawk Serpa CQC

If its legit Blackhawk gear the KJW is too wide , like the TM Glocks , you'll meed to dremel or file down a bit of the holster until it fits snug. Pretty comkn issue with non 1:1 replica pistols .

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

IMI holsters fit the KJW P226 perfectly.

Comment

Thanks. Yeah - it's a genuine Blackhawk. Will look at the IMI version instead!

Comment

Go with the IMI.

Ill be using them over Blackhawk holsters all the time now. A lot better design for mounting

Comment

Re: KJW P226 vs Blackhawk Serpa CQC

My KJW 226 fits in my Blackhawk holster no problem? Does blackhawk gear get ripped off a lot then?
            Upcoming Games:
            None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
            Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

julesbloke Find out more about julesbloke
            Working...
            X