WE G18C Compatibility with TM Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE G18C Compatibility with TM Parts

Hey, just got a brand new WE G18C from *a foreign website* , fired 2 rounds, feeding nozzle broke and gun is buggered. I am waiting on a reply back from them regarding this and getting it sorted. But I'm just wondering how compatible are the internals with TM upgrade parts? Will they fit without issue? seems like an easy fix, but I don't want to be going splashing out on parts that won't work.

Cheers
    Martin
    Last edited by Bootygrabber; 4 December, 2012, 12:31.

Re: WE G18C Compatibility with TM Parts

*ignore this - just found contradicting information to my original post*

Comment

New WE are great, you will have a gud gun there once you've fixed the nozzle.

From my experience WE and TM compatibility is hit and miss, somethings they work great and sometimes not. Sorry I can't give you any better advice, but if the part isn't too much you could buy it and try, I think you have a better than average chance of it working.

Comment

found a post saying they are not fully compatible its the feeding nozzle from TM is too slim..Have found an upgraded one for a WE, so happy days, but never buying guns from abroad again. Rather get it off here as I have the customer support here !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bootygrabber Find out more about Bootygrabber
        Working...
        X