we m4 closed bolt mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we m4 closed bolt mag

sorry if this has already been discussed i have serched to no avail. due to closed bolt mags being difficult to find, i am wondering if anybody knows of a way to convert open bolt mags to work on a closed bolt gun. like the way closed can be converted to open by gas router and feed lips. would closed bolt router and fed lips fit on open bolt mag. (i have considered the open bolt kit but dont want to spend £90+ just yet untill something breaks) maybe someone could investigate thanks for your help folks.

Re: we m4 closed bolt mag

i converted some of my mags from closed to open bolt so i have a few bits (4 or 5) sets, make me an offer. you should be able to convert open to closed bolt. i bought a version 2 insert and it was open or closed bolt depending on the top lip you fit, there is also a different top to the spring that pushes the bbs up.

Comment

The base WE M4 mag can be either OB or CB no matter how it was originally brought.

As above you should find quite a few leftover CB parts as many people are now converting the other way or buying OB outright.

Comment

Re: we m4 closed bolt mag

thank you krowz and tisane for your posts i can confirm that the conversion does infact work and is very simple. Hopefully people still running cb will see this and bring an end to mag hunting and hearing out of stock everywhere.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

deano87 Find out more about deano87
        Working...
        X